David's sister Sara is due with a baby boy in June. I threw her a baby party today. The theme was 'shoes' (Sara loves shoes and if I remember correctly, she owns over 150 pairs!) and the colors were lime, light blue and orange. For food I did a fruit and yogurt bar to make your own parfaits, along with assorted breakfast pastries. We played a baby themed Scattergories type game and then Sara opened her gifts. It turned out very cute, if I do say so myself. I think everyone had a really good time.
3 comments:
You are such a great friend! The shower looked like fun! What a great idea with the yogurt bar!
It turned out awesome, Jaime! You did such a great job! I wish we could have been there! I'm sure everyone had a great time. :)
Soo awesome Jaime! Love it!
Post a Comment