Sunday, May 29, 2011

Since I last posted:

Tuesday- Gymnastics with Oakley. Took Cameron and Oakley out to ice cream. David passed the electrical inspection for our house. All we have left is the final inspection when the house is done. Had to write a last minute talk for our primary board meeting. Had to be 15 minutes! I don't do talks and I don't talk in front of people, but I didn't have a choice, so I did it and it ended up being 18 minutes. I don't want to ever have to do another talk in my whole life. It makes me nervous just to think about it.

Wednesday- Went to ward temple night.

Thursday- Spent the afternoon helping Sara and John get ready for baby. David worked on insulating the rest of the house.

Friday- Went with David to pick up our furnace and all the supplies.

Saturday- Stayed home all day working on Primary stuff, Relief Society stuff laundry, helped Grandma Great plant flowers, Oakley went to bed early, David and I were able to go in the hot tub, have dinner and watch and movie together. It was nice to spend some time together.

No comments: