Today Cameron and Sarah came over to play. While outside they decided they wanted to go frog hunting. They really wanted to catch a frog and Cameron really wanted me to take pictures of them looking for the frog. After a while of searching with no success the kids were a little bummed out. I told them that I would take them to the pet store to get fist for the pond. They were really excited about that, so off we went. We stopped and got pizza to take to the workers at the house for lunch. The kids and I hung around and had lunch with them. Then we dropped the fish off to the pond and it was time for them to go home. Later this evening when the fish had adjusted to the water temperature it was time to take them out of the plastic bag. Oakley and I let them free. As one was swimming out of the bag it swam in between two rocks that were really close together. It stopped in between those rocks and Oakley, all concerned, says "Oh no mom! That fish is endangered!!!" LOL!!! I assured her that the fish wasn't in harms way and she was glad. Then she was trying to touch the fish in the water while they were swimming around. I told her to not touch them and she asked "Why??? Are they going to 'tack (attack) me and throw me around in the water???" What?! Seriously Oakley has been on a funny kick today because tonight she was trying to put on my mom's clothes and my mom was telling her they were the wrong size. Oakley responded with "They are adult size." Yeppers, she's a funny one. Okay onto the pictures!
1 comment:
It seems like you take the cousins places quite a bit. You are so sweet to do that!
Post a Comment