Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Now that the drywall and texture in our house is completed it's time to start making some decisions on paint. We need a neutral color for the kitchen, great room, hallway and bedroom #2. We need something greyish blue (something light, but still makes a statement and is ultra chic) for the main bathroom. We need a lavender for Oakley's bedroom and a grey for the master bedroom. We also need a red for our front door. It's crazy how we've looked through thousands, literally, of colors and we still can't make an absolute decision. I'm pretty sure that now I've just seen too many colors and now just need to make a decision. We need to nail it down soon because next week the inside will be getting painted. I think I may load up some of our granite, cabinet sample, fabrics, furnishings and pictures, go down to Home Depot and start looking at all the different colors next to our things. We'll see if that helps us make any decisions. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know you'll make great decisions. You have great taste. Good luck!
Post a Comment