Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today was a crazy, crazy day. David's mom had brain surgery this morning, Oakley had preschool, we FINALLY closed the refi on our house, I had to take Great Grandma R to the doctors, David had to be home so that the internet could be installed and set up today, David ran to get Gleaners food, I got Oakley ready to go hang out with Gpa B, so that we could go to ward temple night, headed out to the temple, we were able to do sealings and this was very neat because it was my mom's first time doing them. So if the day wasn't hectic enough we found out that Grandpa Stark will probably die today. Oh oh oh wait...and then in the very middle of the day I get this random phone call from a birth family wondering if we could adopt a baby girl that will be born within the next week in the state of Iowa!!! I tell you what, I experienced every single emotion possible today. It was truly insane! I really didn't want to go to the temple because I just wanted to sit down and process all that was going on for just 5 minutes, but I knew that we needed to go. We needed the peace and inspiration that comes while praying in the celestial room. And I'm so glad that we went. At the end of the day Gpa Stark was doing a little better and they anticipated he would make it another couple days, Mom R's surgery was successful and we were knee deep in adoption crap because we might be a family of 4 in a week! We'll see what tomorrow brings....I'm signing off, taking a cocktail of drugs to help my migraine and going to sleep.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Totally crazy day!!