Funny Oakley stuff:
For the past few months Oakley has been really into imaginary friends. She has a pretend dog named Romeo, girl friends named Loca, JoJo and Meekah. She takes Romeo with us to the store and he gets in bed with her when we read stories at night. She plays fetch with him and pretends to give him treats. The girls she talks with when she's coloring or playing with her toys. When Oakley thinks no body is listening and she is just playing with her imaginary friends she talks about the funniest things. I love how creative our little girl is, it's just too bad they have to grow up!
Last night Oakley was looking at our alarm clock. She saw the word 'SNOOZE' across the button on the front. She started sounding out the letters "ssss nnnnn ohhh ohhh zzzzz eeehhhh........SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!" Close, very close Oakley! I'm starting to teach Oakley how to read and I think she's ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment