Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today after I dropped Oakley off at school I went to pick up Baby Kevin to come play today. We did a little shopping and playing before it was time to go and get Oaks from school. Oakley's friend Jayce came over to play today because his mom just had a baby and she needs some time to rest and recoop. So, once I had all the precious cargo loaded and safely stowed we headed out to get some lunch. The kids were thrilled to hear I was going to treat them to a Happy Meal for lunch. Once we got home they had a Happy Meal picnic and watched a cartoon. Then they headed outside and spent some time swinging, sliding and digging. Kevin and I sat at the door and watched them play. I can't wait until this summer when we'll finally be able to spruce up our backyard and get the patio poured. Until then it's just ugly and kinda depressing, but it's still ours and that's whats important! Anyway, the cute kiddies all had fun. It's entertaining to have a home filled with lots of messy toys and lots of loud laughter, but it's also very nice to curl up with just Oakley and read stories together in a tidy and quiet home.






No comments: