Friday, March 23, 2012

Adoption Stuff:
So, C called me yesterday to let me know that she has been doing a lot of praying and has decided to parent her baby. I told her that she needed to do what she felt was best because placing her baby for adoption is a decision that she has to live with her entire life. I told her that we wish her all the luck in the world and hope everything goes well. I also told her that if she should need anything or want to talk she knows where to find us. I'm really not all that shocked, disappointed, upset, etc. We've been through this so many times that it's just another one to chalk up to experience. I'm even somewhat relieved. I've said it before and I'll say it a million times, Heavenly Father knows our family and knows our children. He won't mess that up. It'll happen when it happens.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

That's too bad, but it's like you said...Heavenly Father knows what's best. It will all work out the way it's supposed to. Love you!