Monday, March 19, 2012
Today was Help-Daddy-Clean-Up-His-Messy-Garage-Day at our house. It was definitely a family effort and we made lots of progress. We've still got some to do, but I'd definitely say we're over half way there. David also worked on getting the house ready for new garage doors. He had to do some work to the wood that frames the garage doors. Oakley was a big help sanding and painting. Oakley also practiced writing her letters in the sawdust as well as just playing in it too! When she lost interest in the sawdust she headed outside to make mud pies while David and I continued to sort, organize, put away and clean. Someday I hope to post a picture of David's garage that I'm super proud of because it's clean and highly organized, but as of now it's still too embarrassing to admit...let alone show you....just how bad it is. It's not totally David's fault either...I don't want to make it sound that way...it's just a mess from all the renovations and tools and supplies plus there is no cupboards, shelving, etc. for putting things away. But we'll get there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment