Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today Oakley and I went out to run a couple errands. On a whim I decided to go grab Oakley's cousin Sarah and bring her along. We went to the post office, the bank, the pet store and picked up lunch for David. When we dropped off the lunch David said that he wanted me to mow the yard. The girls had fun riding the tractor from my mom's house to our house, so I could mow. Good thing it's just around the corner because any further and it would have taken us hours. When I finished mowing the yard I brought the girls home to play in the pool. They played for a couple hours having lots of fun. Sarah went home and Oakley got a bath. Oakley is watching my dad train his Muay Thai fighters as I type this. When I'm done we'll go grab a few groceries for dinner. After dinner Oakley is going to bed early. No nap + playing hard in the sun for hours = very cranky toddler!


No comments: