Tonight while we were at the store shopping for a specific size washer (as in a metal circle that goes with a nut and bolt), I hear her say "That's a big ass cirlcle." Excuse me?! I innocently say to her "What did you say Oakley?" She says a lot louder "THAT IS A BIG ASS CIRCLE!" I just about DIED!!!!!!!!!!! So to preface this, my cousin and I were shopping at Ikea. We were down in the big warehouse section with all the boxes. I look up at the HUGE fan on the ceiling and it says 'Big Ass Fan' on it. So, I mention it to my cousin and we both chuckle about it and that's that. I didn't even know that Oakley was listening when we were chuckling about that, but apparently nothing slips by her! Okay, lesson learned, but seriously...how funny is that!

1 comment:
Lol! It's fun to hear the whole story. Kids are always listening when you don't think they are!
Post a Comment