Hi all! Been busy this week, but a long overdue update on our house is in order.
Today there is lots of progress being made!!!
Here are the pictures:
Main bath shower has been tiled (not grouted yet).
Kitchen granite being installed today.
Appliances here just waiting to be installed : )
(we have all of them, just didn't take pictures of all)
Trim is in process!!!!!!!!!!! ...and is lookin' good!
Oakley's room is almost completely done and ready for furniture to be moved in!
Rock wall is getting done, so we can sod *hopefully* next week!
And some other things that have happened lately, but I haven't posted about
our family room ceiling fan is up, we have our couches in and
I bought *the perfect* kitchen table and chairs at a garage sale
for $29 that I'm in the process of making CUTE,
but the chairs are in the background there.
3 comments:
It looks so amazing!! You must be so excited!!
I am smiling from ear to ear! You are so right...that house is going to be just perfect for you guys. I am so freakin' excited for you! Smart little cubby in the shower, btw. Lurve it.
Very pretty! Can't wait to see it all finished. I can't believe the transformation over the last few months. It is amazing!
Post a Comment