Monday, October 31, 2011

Oakley and I drove up to Vancouver to spend Halloween at Sara and John's house. David drove down after work to spend the evening with us and Stephen and Melissa were also there. We ate pizza and salad for dinner while the kids played for a bit. Then we got the kids ready to go out trick-or-treating. We were out for about an hour, I think. The kids were cold and ready to be done, so we headed back to the house. The kids ate a little bit of candy and then we all went home. It's always makes a holiday much more fun when you get to spend it with the family you love. Thank you Sara and John for dinner and a great evening! Happy Halloween everyone!















1 comment:

Stephen and Melissa said...

I'm so glad that we were all able to get together too. Evelyn was so excited to go trick-or-treating with Oakley. And for those of you who can't tell, yes the girls are RIDING the stuffed animals down the hallway!