Monday, March 5, 2012

When David and I were kids we both attended a ceramics class with Miss. Nosen. Miss Nosen is an older women who teaches ceramics and pottery out of her garage studio. She's taught for years and years. Anyway, we always talked about how fun those classes were and a couple weeks ago something funny happened. David saw Miss Nosen pull out of a gas station, so he followed her back to her house to find out if she still taught classes. And guess what she does! Tonight was our class with Miss Nosen. It was so much fun! Oakley decided she wanted to make a cat, David wanted to make something on the and I decided to make a mug. Oakley's turned out pretty cute, but David and I both struggled! It's harder than it looks and apparently we're really out of practice. It's okay because it was all about the fun of the experience not the piece of art produced!












1 comment: