Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Right now this very moment the hardwood floors in our house are completely done being laid and are in the process of being sand and refinished! David is back at work, so we hired professionals (who specialize in reclaimed flooring like ours) to come in and get the floors finished. In just a few days time the floors will be completely done! The only place there isn't hardwood is in the master. Reason being: basically every wall in that room moved and I want soft, plush, cooosheee (that's a real word!) carpet in our bedroom. Today ma R and I went carpet shopping together. Ma R is an expert! I brought home lots of samples. Choices, choices!I'll get it ordered soon. David is getting the kitchen cabinets ordered and on their way this week, so we're ready to rock n' roll on them next weekend when he's home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet! Sounds awesome!
Post a Comment