This afternoon after Oakley's appointment we worked at the house. Oakley played around for a while and then wanted to have a "campover" in the living room, so I snuggled her up in her sleeping bag with her PillowPet and Despicable Me DVD and she was thrilled. David grouted the shower, I filled all the nail holes in the trim and baseboards and Dad R worked on getting the carpet ready to be laid in the master. David drove home from work this afternoon because his foreman got stung by a bee and ended up going to the hospital and there was no work for them to do, so he got sent home early. David got transferred to Tumwater, WA this week, so he is only about 125 miles from home. It was early enough in the day David figured it would be worth it to drive home and work on the house. He left to drive back up there at 9:30pm after he finished the shower. It was good that he got that done. Just one more thing to cross off our list. Oh and I forgot to mention this before, but David made his goal of completing the kitchen granite 100% this weekend. HE DID IT!!! It's done and boy does it look fantastic!!! Because David knows how to cut, polish, seam and install granite himself we saved approximately $4,000!!!!!!!
4 comments:
That looks SO great! Yay for having a handy hubby!
Oh man, I am so jealous! It is looking great!
Lol! I can't believe I left two comments (okay, three now)! I guess I'm just excited! :)
It looks amazing!! I bet you are getting so excited!!
Post a Comment